top of page
Hello from Green Barn Farms! We are a cooperative of pioneering legal organic marijuana farmers growing quality, tasty fire for the masses. We farm Clean Green Certified, Sun Grown Cannabis using organic inputs and sustainable farming techniques.
You can find our all natural and sustainable cannabis products in retailers in Washington state.
Green Barn Farms
WiNner Best SolventLESS ConCentrate SUNCUP
Pics From Our Farmers
What makes Green Barn Farms cannabis special?
1) 100% natural, 0% compromise--from our organic fertilizers to natural pest controls
2) Tested and certified--our farms are annually 3rd party tested and certified to levels well beyond the organic standard for produce. Click on the Clean Green Certified and Certified Kind logos for more info.
3) Sun grown sustainable--powered by nature, not the grid means a light carbon footprint
4) Slow cannabis is better cannabis--from the long cure to hand trimming, we don't rush a thing to bring you the best experience possible
5) We give back--4.20% of profits will be donated to local charities, schools and more each year
6) Leading edge sustainable land management--we care about our land and our neighbors so we minimize water use and keep runoff to an absolute minimum
7) Pastured cannabis? Our plants are field-raised using living soil--surprisingly rare among pot farmers but we think this makes for unique and flavorful cannabis
8) Locally sourced organic soil amendments--others bring inputs from far away locales but ours are derived primarily from local sources
9) We love brewing our own live organic compost teas--makes for healthy and robust plants and tasty bud
10) Even our delivery vehicles are green--we've added well loved Prius delivery vehicles to our fleet to lower our carbon footprint
And that's not all...worm castings, killer ladybugs, probiotic soil enhancements, cover crops, predatory mites, no-till farming, companion plants, etc...we keep exploring the limits beyond organic, so you get the cleanest, greenest, feel-good weed available
Green Barn Farms Blog
bottom of page